Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Right here right now!

No one is listening so here it is. Today was a better day until it wasn't.  Anxiety has been cuddling in my bosom all day like a cat purring for attention. Occasionally I felt it's weight and vibrations, but mostly I was okay.
      I had a great afternoon.  I was able to venture outside for a bit and recharge. It helped, as I knew it would. Really it has been a good day I just had a small bump in the road, but I am positive that I will figure things out.
     I wish I had something important to say. Some philosophical advice perhaps. Alas, I do not. I am merely a person trying to make sense of things and for whatever reason I feel the need to share my thoughts.  I'm hoping there's someone out there who is as desperate as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment